Wonder Soil Coir for Organic Farming 10 Cu. Ft.
Fertile soil is one of the foundations of a healthy and productive garden. It provides structure, minerals, and a balance of living organisms and organic matter to plant roots.
Wonder Soil Coconut Coir Fiber is a renewable resource. It increases water and nutrient retention, improves drainage and aeration while inhibiting pests, weeds and disease. Available potassium ratio protects plants from disease and promotes growth.
Coconut fiber not only boasts some great ecological qualities but it also has outstanding water and air holding capacity. It can hold eight to nine times its own weight in water without becoming anaerobic-even when saturated it can still hold on to around 22%. Coco coir is therefore a forgiving medium, allowing roots access to enough oxygen even when watered a little too enthusiastically.
Wonder Soil Coconut Coir also boasts antifungal and root promoting properties. Coco coir can suppress and protect plants from dreaded root diseases such as pythium and phytophthora.
A premium coir based mix manufactured in small dry particles that expands up to 7 times when water is applied on site. It contains organics, minerals, nutrients, and gypsum. Can be used with existing soil or by itself.
- Wonder Soil Premium Coir mix, creates faster, better growth
- Rejuvenates the soil
- Improves Soil Structure
- Provides a healthy environment for plant roots
- Use up to 50% less water
- Can be quickly mixed into existing soil
- All in one formula
- Coco Coir has a pH range of 5.2 to 6.8
- Guaranteed low salt - We use only the highest quality coir in our manufacturing process
- 50 lbs will cover up to 1500 sq ft when mixed with existing soil - 1/8" spread rate
- 50 lbs expands up to 10 cu. ft. when water is added
- 1000 lbs will cover up to 30,000 sq ft - 1/8" spread rate
Coconut Coir, Worm Castings, Humus, Zeolite, Mycorrhizae, Kelp, Azomite, Dolomite, Gypsum, Converge (Calicum Silicate, Magnesium, Silicon) and Nutrients 9-3-7. Custom blends for orders of 1000 lbs or more.
We Also Recommend